Leadership Dynamics Workshop
Leaders (these are the people who are now expected to lead, delegate, motivate and achieve company goals through leading their teams), must recognize that there is a role change, expectations and leadership performance. They need to learn how to strike an effective balance between personal performance and managing the performance of subordinates. This program will assist new Leaders to learn and acquire and use the skills and techniques of leadership.
On completing this program, participants will improve their people and task management skills and be able to apply practical tactics and strategies in supervising subordinates and their teams, to achieve results.
• The Role Of Leadership, The Functions And Responsibilities
• What The Boss Expects Of The Leader
• What The Subordinates Expect Of Their Leader
• Motivation And Morale Building Tactics
• Leading By Example
• Leading And Making The Team Work
• Planning And Organizing People And Time
• Interpersonal Relationship Techniques And Skills
• Communicating With Superiors, Peers And Subordinates
• On-The-Job Training And Coaching To Improve The Work Performance And Work Attitude Of Subordinates
• Handling Grievances And Problems
• Appraising Performance And Providing Feedback
Leaders who are expected to lead teams effectively, and achieve results.
Method of Instruction
Short lectures, action-learning workshops with role plays, critique sessions, case studies, video clips, discussions and visualization exercises.
*program timing can be tailored to meet your requirements