Leadership - Coaching Workshop
Upon completion of this program, you will learn how to establish a coaching relationship with team, evaluate employees' personality types and detect morale-building motivators. In addition, you will learn how to identify factors that can hinder an employee's willingness to trust. You will also learn the steps of the CARE process for establishing trusting relationships with your employees.
1. Becoming an Effective Coach
• Understanding coaching
• Identifying questions to coaching
• Recognizing a good coach
• Establishing a coaching foundation
• Planning your coaching strategy
2. Coaching Diverse Employees
• Understanding personality types
• Motivating specific personality styles
3. Establishing Trust with Employees
• Building trusting relationship
• Overcoming distrust
who should attend
Section Leaders, Line-Leaders and managers who have to supervise office staff and workers as well as skilled workers who are being prepared for Section Leader positions.
This program will be delivered via conceptual briefing, group discussions, role plays and skills practices.
*program timing can be tailored to meet your requirements